Monday, April 10, 2006

Scatterbrained thoughts

I don't get any work done. I think this makes me a bad student. Oh well.
What am I going to do with my life? I don't know. Sigh.
I was emailing pre-frosh today. Bulldog Days are soon! Hurray! That's pretty exciting.
Boys are still stupid. There is conflicting advice on the table at this point. One camp says "You've said your bit-- he has to do something if something is going to happen." The other side: "Damn it, just go get him. Do it already!" I don't know. The short term plan (maybe until this weekend?) aligns nicely with option 1. After that, though... I may have to do something to force the issue. But until then, no contact from my end. His turn. Damn it! I hate this game. I thought I could escape the game. But no, the game always wins.
Ok, time to get to work.

No comments: