Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Project 365: Day 100!!

Wow! It's hard to believe that this is the 100th photo post for the series. I dunno if my photography has gotten any better (if anything, I think it's gotten worse as I've gotten lazier!) but I have already documented a bunch of neat stuff that I wouldn't have photographed otherwise.
Of course, if I had realized, I would have done something more artful than this... oh well, at least this is honest. This is Dell House, where my department (and most humanities departmenst) have been relocated while Gilman Hall is being renovated. I've been promised that Gilman is gorgeous and old and beautiful and spacious, everything Dell House is not. It's really a charmless building, hastily (and barely) converted from a student apartment building into offices and a few classrooms. My German class also meets here; in the room on the first floor with the vertical blinds. I have spent more time here than any other JHU building (not counting my house), so it is a meaningful thing, at least...

No comments: