Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Project 365: Day 94

Today, I finally took the undergraduate admissions tour. I realized it was silly that I didn't know where basically anything was, but the tour spent a lot of time on things like freshman dorms and meal plans, and I just don't have to deal with or think about any of that. I did learn a lot of useful stuff-- namely that JHU gets a lot less famous people here than Yale does. :-) But the campus is pretty and very architecturally unified, which is nice. The quads are big and regular and grassy (and humid). Unlike at Yale, they're not full of bratty highschool kids who travel in giant packs. I did feel a little funny taking a tour from this girl; she was very nice but also not even a sophomore yet.

Oh yes. Also, there will at some point be photos of the house. I've been waiting until things are a little more put together. They're coming, I promise!!

No comments: