Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Friends.

Isn't it great when two of your friends (unbeknownst to each other) have exactly the same problem? And they both ask you what you think? And you don't have any kind of good answer? I think it's great. Because it is ironic. But also because it is depressing and sad and it means that two friends have the same sucky question to answer. Sigh.
In other news, I hate George R R Martin for lying to me. He said that the bloody book, A Feast for Crows was going to be published this week, but no. Instead, it isn't coming out until November 8!! God, that is forever away. I was counting on that book to get me through the rest of the summer. I guess I'll just have to turn to my Directed Studies readings earlier than I thought. And I have 30 days left with my family, 26 for the rest of the world. It is coming quickly now. But I am becoming genuinely excited and pleased about it, in large part because I know have access to OCI (Online Course Information) and Facebook. But also because I am ready to be busy again. As much as I love getting enough sleep ALL THE TIME, I am really looking forward to being productively engaged. And also, as much as I love my friends (I really do, guys), I am ready to start meeting new people. I have full intentions of preserving all my old friendships, because I would hate to see them suffer unduly. You know what I mean.
I want my computer! I want my iPod! I am getting them soon, but I want them now!!

No comments: