Monday, July 04, 2005

So, this is pretty great. It's a pretty good commentay on Science v. Religion. Keep going-it's part of a little series. I've been spending a lot of time reading these excellent Dinosaur Comics. Each strip has exactly the same image with different text. It's a pretty excellent medium, thogh I was highly skeptical at first. Though Ian advised me to start at the beginning, and I have found this to be good advice so far. They make for very entertaining reading. They have been keeping me busy.
Sometimes, I do a damn good job of keeping myself busy. It is at times like this when I get about 4 hours of sleep on at least two consecutive nights (like the last two...), and then I cease functioning as a normal human being and begin to talk about absurd things like drinking games based on calculus or what truly matters in life instead of holding perfectly normal conversations about fireworks and food and such. Anyway, today my feet made a new enemy (my shoes), and they are complaining about this loudly right now.I have a whole bunch of blisters and several damn inconveineit calluses. I also watched the movie Alien. It wasn't actually a sci-fi movie, because it was actually a horror movie. Even still, it was entertaining. I also got to eat three meals today (I don't actually remember the last time that happened. Since school ended, I have been eating on a terrible and erratic schedule, and some days I hardly eat at all. Even though I ate light at all three meals, it was good because I actually ate like normal people! Hurray. There are few enough things where I really feel normal. You know how that goes.)
And so I had a good day. And it finishes well- with Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Not a great movie, but a few of the shootout sequences are pretty cool. Though overall, the fight scenes are cool and interesting. The plot is entirely summarized by the commercials, but who went to see that movie for the plot? Duh.
Remind me to write about being obsessive sometime.

No comments: