Thursday, June 01, 2006

[storytime]

[Story: So, I was sitting in church today at a funeral. (Didn't really know her, just being polite by being there...) and I was sitting next to my dad. And I was thinking about how happy I was to be home, to be able to just sit next to my dad. I missed him a lot. Even when he was healthy. We have a lot in common, and he's a lot easier to talk to than my mom, at least since I went to school. And I suddenly remembered this awful comment one Mr. J.P. made insulting my father. I got so furious! He'd never met him, and there he was, being a hypocrite of astonishing magnitude, and insulting my father. And I became so enraged I considered doing a lot of silly things, including making calls, and my plans for our next encounter. All of which were scrapped. But I did decide that if he ever pulls that kind of shit again, I am going to hit him as hard as I can. Which is a pretty considerable amount of force. I intend for there to be blood if it ever happens again. It shouldn't, but then, it shouldn't have happened in the first place...]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»