Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Woot, go Erin!

So today, the Habitat Bike Challenge people had a day off in Chicago! Yay! Which meant that Erin was in town today. She had never really seen Chicago before, so I was very pleased to help out with that little problem. We met on the steps of the Art Institute. We explored the museum for a while, taking in some of the modern art and examining the awesome Impressionist galleries. I visited some of my old favorites, and acquired myself a new favorite painting. Ballet Dancers, by Henri de Toulouse Lautrec.
We had lunch at My Thai (so delicious) and walked around Millenium Park, then went back and saw a lot more museum. After that, we walked up to Michigan to the Magnificent Mile, and had ice cream. All in all, it was great.
Also, Carly is working for the Star-Ledger! She's a published journalist now! Woo! And Eddie got a job with Google in San Fran. Awesome.

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Oh man! I got to see Erin (and Eddie) the other day when the Habitat Bike Challenge rode through my town. They were sooo surprised because Norwalk is just a random little town and they had no idea I lived here. It was delightful.

Leslie said...

PS - I forgot: Since you are still in Trumbull and I'm... well... dead, have you heard whether the dean had her baby yet?? She looked ready to pop at commencement...