Monday, January 23, 2006

Nothing like nausea to start an evening right

Right, so that title tells you how my evening started. And then I tried to nap while my roommate listened to music (with headphones) loud enough that i could hear every word. She is going to go deaf, and I didn't get any sleep. I also didn't get any work done. Then I waited a while to see if anyone was going to go to dinner, and when the dining halls were about to close and no one was around, I went alone. And then I got there, and dinner was terrible. So, I ended up eating a miserable dinner alone at Calhoun, and then sitting in a meeting I didn't want to be in for a committee I don't want to be on for a half hour, going to the library, and then coming back here. I kind of want to go to bridge club later, but I also kind of want to be asleep. So I don't know.

No comments: