Monday, January 16, 2006

Things

So, here are some things. I will make a list for these things. (I hope this isn't long, I have work to do!)
1. I played in a bridge tournament in NY yesterday. It was pretty awesome.
2. I am a little creeped out by Chris and Amy. They were definately sitting on each other, and there was touching. Not inappropriate touching, but more than "I'm your friend" touching. And I creeped out by it.
3. So, Anne thinks I talked JT into breaking up with her over winter break. An inane proposition, because I didn't actually talk to JT over break, and even if I had, would never have said anything of the sort. That being said, several things about her really bother me. For one, she is very territorial, and likes to claim people for her own just to take them away from other people, and not actually out of genuine interest.
4. So there is not going to be a thing with Jason. This has been almost conclusively determined, and though I liked having a "prospect", I am still happy about it because we have very interesting conversations, which is cool.
5. I have not done any real work since getting back to New Haven. This is really bad, and I am starting to fall behind already. It is the first week of the semester. I haven't even submitted my schedule to the Dean yet, and I am behind.
6. Argh, work.
7. I have been kind of frustrated with my friends lately, though not for any discernable reason. Just grumpy and intolerant and it sucks.
Argh

No comments: