Sunday, February 12, 2006

Personal drama

Wow. I can't stand it any more. Thank God I have a sane and approachable freshman counselor, or else I might die. (Crosses fingers for Hudson... He should so be froco...) Because seriously, if I end up holding a moderated caucus between Amy and Chris, I might just die. For real.
I've been retreating outside of them, my best friends, because they're kind of impossible to be with together at this point. They need to sort their own shit out. I have enough to do. I am a little wary of JT's advice on the subject; namely to escape. But on a certain level, I think it might be the only thing I can really do. Otherwise something is going to seriously break, and that will be a problem.
Now I have to go read like four books. Right now. And do a problem set. And consider my paper topics. And study for a midterm. Yes!! Taking 5 classes=hard.

No comments: