Sunday, June 05, 2005

More delays.

There are to be further delays in the posting of more pictures, owing in large part to the fact that I don't have them all back yet. There are a few on my photobucket, though, which you can browse through if inclined.
This weekend was about the best prom weekend I could have asked for, considering. I had a grand time, even though one wish was not granted. I did not get to play History of the World! But I did look at some Roman coins and an oil lamp, so that is close enough, I guess. I did get to make a ton of inside jokes and references. There was some card playing, some video game playing, but mostly many many hours of talking. Thouroughly enjoyable talking.
Ian being here is such a nice excuse to drop everything else and just have fun, even if our idea of fun is the anti-party. Nothing screams jubilation like four relatively depressed teenagers talking about their exes. Sweet! Well, anyway, I should go. I have some obligations I must take care of. But first I will post one more prom picture, since my secret is out.
Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com Thomas, the awesome Prom King, and me. How great is our class that we voted for Thomas over Justin? Oh, right. The best.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com The Feet. Just showing Ian's feet vs. Andy's feet. That's right.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Last one. The Yalies! Boola Boola!

No comments: