Sunday, June 12, 2005

Party time

Well, yesterday was fun. Overall, it was a very good time. Of course we had way too much food (like always), but the cake went really quickly (mostly because Mom cut giant pieces). I know my attention was pretty scattered yesterday, but I was trying my hardest to be a good hostess. I hope no one felt neglected.
I got a lot of excellent things, inclluding a lot of money, some books I look forward to reading, an amazing bridge ledger, some cool framed art (like fish photos from Mr. Arnam!), and earings I can't yet wear. And of course, the digtial camera. I used that new toy to capture this lovely image. Image hosted by Photobucket.com You know this is how you'll go down in history, right?
Also, this one of my unbearably cute cousin. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I call this picture Dignified Brian with Lightsaber Straw... Image hosted by Photobucket.com And this one is Eric Charading. Eric, you are the most enthusiastic and unrewarded Charades player. You rocked out last night. Way to go. Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: