Sunday, March 19, 2006

Haven't you people ever heard of closing the goddamn door?

Unfortuantely, it is a completely irrelevant title. I figured I wouldn't remember it when it was relevant, so I'm using it now. It's the best line in a Panic! At the Disco song (I Write Sins Not Tragedies). Also, America, Fuck Yeah!
Um, so here we are. Spring break is over, and I am well rested if behind in my work.
The first week was pretty nice-- calm, quiet. Got enough sleep! Hurray for that.
The second week was also nice. I went to Maine with 21 other YPMBers. Skiing is really not my thing, though. I've dubbed myself Captain Yard Sale. But it was pretty great, because I got to spend a ton of time with other band people. It was also nice not to be with any of my really close friends for a while, not least of all because I appreciate them a lot more now that I'm back.
I'm really looking forward to our little tea party on Tuesday. :-)
So, Chris told me about his blunt boy questions. Unfortunately, I've gotten two different versions of the story from him and another one from Amy. Oh well. I was all resolved to ask him flat out, but now I am having second thoughts. From the other versions of the encounter, it might be better to let it go for a little while. I don't know-- I'm pretty torn about that. I guess I'll just play it by ear for now.
And back to homework.... ugh... But also not ugh, because I have resolved to be a real student for the last five weeks of this semester, actually getting my work done and well. I was slipping before break, and I need to not do that now.

No comments: