Saturday, March 25, 2006

Like a window in your heart

So, since I found the nerve to ask him, nothing really has happened, though I have some expectation that something will happen sooner than later. It may take some time, but to my mind, that's worth it.
Also, the whole entire world knows about it, especially considering all the CLITS now know the salient details of Thursday. (Right, so the thing is, that if you are the singular individual that missed out on this, please let me know. It's quite a nice [relatively tame] drama, and I have rather come to enjoy recounting the story.)
Anyway, it kind of feels like there is a) a window in my heart, and b) something funny in the water. I have no right to be in this good of a mood right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

::waves::

I'm a singular individual that's still interested in your life? Give a call sometime? Cell phone should work...

-Caitlin