Thursday, December 01, 2005

ADD, anyone?

You know I'm in a bad state if I've posted here more than once in a day... and here we go, another post. I have no attention span tonight. I have been sitting here in CCL for... an hour. And I have written... about 100 words. Also, made a painting, posted to Discuss, read away messages, read the news, twiddled my thumbs (in every way but literally), sent some emails, read some emails, talked to someone in one of my sections, facebooked, people watched, thought about switching libraries again, sent some IMs to people who aren't even there, and forcefully stopped myself from falling asleep. The real issue here is that I have the guts of the paper written, I just don't know what my thesis is. Great, right?
Ugh! I wrote this so fast that I didn't even think about what I was writing about. There is just so much evidence that the evidence kind of overwhelmed the actual, large-scale analysis. The small scale analysis is great, but it just isn't adding up to anything right now.

No comments: