Friday, December 23, 2005

Sleep schedule? What?

Who needs one? Clearly, I don't think I do, since I got to bed at 6 am this morning (er, yesterday morning) and got up at 3:15 pm today, and I have not yet gone to bed now. So... that's nice. Also, being so busy has not given me much time to obsess over anyone at school, though he has been in my dreams two nights this week. A little crazy, but considering that I have been dreaming much more this break than I did while I was at school, maybe not so crazy. But that also means we haven't seen each other online in several days. So, we'll just have to see how that goes. In the mean time, I've been keeping busy by not doing work. Which, of course, means that the end of break is going to be a little cramped with the working. Also, (duh!) I forgot Michael's lyric poetry packets at Northside. Whoops! (I hope he can forgive me...)

No comments: