Friday, December 09, 2005

feeling a little flakey

Yes, so here it is. Crush on junior=a little scary, and rather hopeless for several reasons. Not least of all, the fact that I have a source (fairly reliable, I should think) that says he is still in love with his ex-girlfriend. "Whenever she comes around they still sleep together, whatever that means..."
Also, I've essentially been talking myself out of it, for that reason and also examining if I would actually be ready for that. Also, generally considering the general awkwardness I've been feeling about the subject recently.... So I feel flakey and like a chicken. Is that for the best? Is there any way to know?
Also, what happened to my work ethic? I had some during high school, but now... gone! I wonder if it is at least living somewhere with nice weather. Because it looks like we're going to have a lot of snow tomorrow. I can only hope.
Also, I am trying to figure out a way to justify going to the LOTR marathon the band is having tomorrow night, 7 pm-7 am. Can I even do that??

No comments: